ACHARI CHICKEN CURRY POWDER MASALA
This mouth-watering blend of herbs and spices makes Achari Chicken one of the unique curry mixes there is. If you want something different, something original, then this Achari Chicken Masala Powder is for you.
This slightly tangy blend offers aromas that reach down and grab you – and warm, rich ingredients that taste smokey and bold at the same time.
The large combination of seeds in this Achari Chicken gently complements each other. Fennel seeds add a hint of sweetness, while fenugreek seeds give an undertone of maple syrup – working well with coriander. Pungent mustard seeds are essential to this curry, giving it a crackle and pop with earthy flavour – and cumin adds a nutty, warm taste to the Achari Chicken Masala Powder.
This aromatic blend is made with the best quality ingredients from the depths of Northern India. No preservatives, No additives. No gluten. Only the good stuff. Try your own Achari Chicken today.
(Recipe on the back of packet)
Ingredients: All Spice, Asafoetida, Bayleaf, Coriander, Cumin, Fennel Seeds, Fenugreek Seeds, Garam Masala, Garlic, Ginger, Mango Powder, Mustard Seeds, Nigella Seeds and Turmeric.
Achari Chicken Recipe
500g Chicken Pieces
1 Medium Onion (thinly sliced).
4 Tbsp Yoghurt
2 Tbsp Oil,
1 ½ tsp Leena Achari Masala, 2 Tbsp Tomato Puree, Juice of half Lemon, salt to taste.
1) Marinate chicken pieces with yoghurt and keep aside.
2) Heat oil in a pan on medium-high heat. Add sliced onions and fry for 8 minutes until golden brown.
3) Add marinated chicken pieces and cook until the chicken is brown on both sides. Add pickle masala and cook for 5-6 minutes.
4) Add tomato puree and salt. Cook until the gravy is thick and chicken is tender.
5) Add lemon juice and stir for 1 minute.
6) Serve hot with rice, pita or naan bread.
This masala has a great flavour combination, and the recipe is very easy.
A really tasty chicken curry which my whole family enjoyed. Very economical too, and I was also impressed by the quick delivery and efficient service. Will definitely be buying again.
I am so happy with my purchase thank you. I have given the meat rub to my brother in law who loves it.