BEEF CURRY POWDER MASALA
An aromatic blend of spices, carefully ground to open up a new taste sensation.
(Recipe on the back.)
No preservatives or additives No food colouring. Salt free, Sugar free, Gluten free, Nut free and Fat free. 100% pure.
Ingredients: Black Pepper, Cilantro, Cloves, Coriander, Cumin, Fennugreek, Garlic, Ginger, Mace, Mint, Mustard, Nutmeg, Smoked Paprika and Turmeric.
BEEF CURRY POWDER MASALA RECIPE
500gm beef cut in small cubes, 1 big onion finely chopped, 2 medium tomatoes chopped or 200gm canned tomatoes, 3 Tbsp cooking oil, 1½ tsp Leena Beef Masala, 1 cup water, salt to taste.
- Heat oil in a pan on moderate heat. Add chopped onions and fry for 5 minutes until light brown.
- Add spice and salt. Cook for 2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add tomatoes and cook for 3 minutes until well sauté.
- Increase heat on high, add beef pieces. Mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of water and bring to boil.
- Cover and cook on low heat until the beef is cooked to your liking.
- Increase heat, stir well and cook until the gravy is thick.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and mint. Serve hot with rice, naan or roti.
We love this mix it goes with other types of meat also. Have upped the amount of spice from 1 and half teaspoons to 2 especially with beef.
One of the best curries for everyday beef dishes. Wonderful
It takes curried egg sandwiches to another level.
Did this one the other day and the meal was great
Very yummy sauce with the beef curry as I used coconut cream along with a drop of water. It is so good to have a recipe printed on the back of the curry mix powder so many thanks. Would recommend this curry mix. Also great delivery and email contacts.