An authentic blend of spices which have been carefully ground and roasted to create the traditional Prawn Curry Masala.
(Recipe On Back)
No preservatives or additives such as food colouring. Salt free, Gluten free, Nut free and Fat free. 100% pure.
Ingredients: Bay Leaves, Black Pepper, Caraway, Cinnamon, Cloves, Coriander, Cumin, Garlic, Ginger, Star Anise and Turmeric.
500g Prawn, 1 Medium Onions (finely chopped), ½ tsp grated garlic, ½ tsp grated ginger, 3 Tbsp Tomato Puree or yogurt or coconut cream, 4 Tbsp Olive Oil, 1 tsp Leena Prawn Curry Masala, ½ tsp lemon juice (optional), salt to taste.
1) Heat oil in a wok on medium heat. Fry onions for 5-6 minutes, until golden brown.
2) Add grated ginger and garlic and cook for 5 minutes.
3) Add tomato puree or yogurt or coconut cream and cook for 5 minutes.
4) Add 1 tsp Leena Prawn Masala and Salt
5) Cook for few minutes until oil seperates.
6) Add prawns and cook for 5 minutes. Add some water if required.
7) Cover and cook on medium heat until tender.
8) Add lemon juice (optional).
9) Garnish with green coriander and serve hot.